2010年10月18日星期一

JYJ Worldwide showcase - Malaysia \(^0^)/


Although I wore in BLUE to the showcase, but
I ain't SUJU fan!! LOL.



Leong gun~ Yeah, the one holding the paper. Obviously her face
showed this message ----> Pekcek. Why still do not open the gate. =(



Red ocean~~~
Thousand of cassies with red lightsticks and also ballons~!!



Trio wore in black. COOL~~~ 8D__



MC session. From the left, Junsu, Jaejong and Micky.
Gorgeous!! Sorry, not Mickey but Micky~ LOL.


171010. Yesterday was a very special day for me, i think that i wont forget it. Ta dang~!! Because i went to the JYJ worldwide showcase at Stadium Negara. FINALLY~!!

Firstly i need to say THANK YOU to my lovely Leong gun and my friend, cheecheng who helped me to buy tickets and willing to be our driver. Thank you very much~
Lucky that Leong gun agreed to go this showcase with me. She is Jaejoong bias. LOL. Well.. for my opinion i think that she is!! Along the showcase she only and only screamed when it was Jaejoong's turn. While Junsu's turn, she showed this face -------> -.- when i looked at her with this face ----> 8D.. hahahaha!! Junsu is cute what? His is so perfect whatsoever.. especially his voices is so so so special and CUTE! Obviously i am Junsu bias~ kaka.. xD

The first time I saw Junsu with my own two eyes, I was dunnoe-how-many-metres away from him. Despite not being able to clearly capture every single facial expression, seeing him in person is honestly nothing like going through photos of him on a computer. I could feel his presence… I finally felt as though I existed in the same world as this man. After being in the same room as him for a full 60 minutes, I now understand why so many people are so helplessly in love with Junsu, in love with TVXQ's members...

Despite the showcase was shortly, it was awesome!!! A total of 5 songs had been performed - Empty, Be The One, Chajatta, Ayyy girl and Empty remix. The showcase suppose to start at 2pm sharp but we were only allowed to enter the hall at around 3pm, what the~ Waited under the killing sun for an hour plus. ok la, it worth..lol. JYJ finally appeared at the stage after the audiences screamed for quite a long time. Both of the boys wore in black. COOL~~~~ Personally, i think that the song, empty is the best among the others. Haha!

There were funny things happened during the showcase. When MC asked JYJ to introduce themselves, started from Junsu, Jaejong and then Micky. Junsu and Jaejong was speaking in korean with one translator girl beside while Micky was speaking in English. Being in his cool self, intro-ed in English, " Hey guys, I am Micky." Audience sreamed. I was lol-ing when Micky's turn. He spoke in English mostly during the MC, apparently his English is the best among the trio. After that MC thrown another question, " Do you think that Malaysia's girl is hot? Junsu?"
She asked for Junsu's answer the first. Junsu answered," YES!!". LMAO~ He is cute!! MC target on Jaejong the next, "Jaejong, do you think that Malaysia's girl is hot?" Jaejong keep his head down and silence at the beginning, obviously he was thinking how to answer the question. And all of sudden he shouted, " I know, I know, I know..!! Uh.. Its beautiful Malaysia's girls~" Audience screamed feverish with his answer. Again, I lol-ing when listened what he said.

After the MC session, they continued to perform their new album's song. At the end of the song, Junsu shouted, " THANK YOU!~" I cant help myself to LOL. His special pronunciation of THANK YOU!~ was way different from the normally thank you. You know what... it was too Junsu's style with his dolphin-voices.. hahaaha!! xD

Here I attached one of their new song- EMPTY~
I fall for this song immediate right after i listened it for the first time. I think that you will experience the same as me. So, enjoy it~ =D


0 评论: