2010年11月16日星期二

Race2point and sing-K marathon at the same day~ =D

Homesick~ sigh..

Last weekend I stay at Malacca, again. Well, because as a high committee for MMUIEM I had promised our president HannBiin to attend the event, Race2point which held by MMUIET. To be honest, the event was really fun and I did enjoy it a lot. The event started at around 9am and there were total 5 activities included kayak, rock climbing, shooting, archery and tug of war. I took part in shooting and archery because rock climbing seem kinda hard for girl~hehe..

In the end, our club won second place for kayak and rock climbing that total up RM160. I think that we lost in archery because of ME, I got only 1 point for it~ wahaha! *Running away*
8 out of 10 arrows were out of target. LOL
and.........my skin started to shed off yesterday because of sunburn~ sigh... =((

My team~!!

Kayak-kayak...

Briefing for the shooting session~

Rock climbing.. Benny the one in white shirt~

Photo session with Dr. Lim.


7pm the same day, our club held our second high committee gathering at Dreambox KTV~ Total 15 high committees of IEM attended the gathering and Jia En, IET president joined the gathering as well. 6 hours sing-K marathon, super duper nicezzzz!! \(^0^)/

Wee and Leong gun~

Ares Ong Jia En~ Pattern banyak betul.. LOL

yeah~ I am the girl in blue~ =D

Group photo~



~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~



The two pictures below were taking during my dinner time just now~hehehe....
The first picture, Maggie goreng with hot dog and egg that prepared by chef Ng Beng Wee~
ngek ngek ngek... =P

Despite the appearance was a little bit ugly it was really nice to eat.
*wink wink* =D


Dutch Lady low fat milk. I bought it when I were suffering for gastric last week.
One of my favorite milk~ =)))

1 评论:

匿名 说...

死蠢,我们在jj买low fat milk 才四块两毛~~ 笨到~~酱多钱请我们吃啦笨。