Under the big blue sky, shiny day
It's Sunday afternoon, darling
I'll hold your hand and walk with you
with one earphone each
listening to the same rhythm, feel so right
I wonder if i'll be able to love you properly
more than anyone in the world
I'll never let you go
see only me
forever in my arms
you belong to me
Even on sunny or rainy days
i'll be close to you and protecting you
The promise we'll make
we'll make them come true
On sleepless night as i see the silver moon
It makes me wonder if you are as i am watching the same crescent night
I want to hear your voices on the telephone
the truth is I want to see you
In the future
we can together everyday
very soon
believe
The thing that i can do more
is that I can love you more
smiling in my arms
you belong to me
Even on hopeful or insecure days
I'll be close to you protecting you
Always holding on to this important promises

0 评论:
发表评论