2011年8月5日星期五

준수 (Junsu) - You Are So Beautiful \(♥_♥)/


小姐我等这首歌等了有一个礼拜之余
终于终于~完整版在昨天凌晨出炉啦
呼!终于不用听那个极短版一分钟的来解馋了,有杂音听得好苦

呵呵

呃。。说回这首歌呗
身为秀秀爱好者的我当然是无法自拔的爱上它
到现在为止,我已经连续听了不下30次,在逼近50大关当中(好吧~我承认自己是有点中毒了)
(读者:喂~何止是有点啊,分明是疯狂+病态!=oo= )
/_\ 哎呀~我才不管大家怎么说咧
总之,可以听到俊秀的歌声对我而言就是种感动

再加上那个无敌贱SME的极尽打压,JYJ能出现在电视节目的机会是小之又小
恩。。在中和有天就不说啦,因为他们有拍戏嘛,仙后偶尔还能看到他们一解相思
不过俊秀就比较惨,他给我的感觉就是演戏白痴 >.<
只有两个字可以形容他的演技那就是,搞笑(是因为太可爱了所以让人想笑啦)
找他拍韩剧,怎么说都说不过去嘛
所以说能听到俊秀那天使般的声音出现在电视机里,不感动是假的
虽然看不到本尊,但已经很难能可贵了

说实话,这首歌仅仅只是个小品
里面能听到的只有俊秀他一小小小部分的唱功
呵呵。。不过,小姐我还是喜欢
决定把它设定为手机闹铃负责叫我起床
一早起来就听到秀秀对我说“ you're so beautiful”,哗~!多美好
嗬嗬嗬

话说,秀秀会出现在这韩剧的第5集里
呵呵。。期待中 \(♥_♥)/


지금 난 너의 눈을 보며 운다 네 맘을 보며 운다 애써
I am crying right now while looking at your eyes I am crying looking at your heart painfully

해맑게도 쓴웃음 짓는 그 표정에
the innocently (face with) the bitter smile on that expression

너를 담아두고 싶다 바보같이 예쁜 꿈들과 어설픈 모습을
I want to keep you in like a fool those beautiful dreams and shabby look

하루하루 네 모습이 추억을 만들어
day by day your appearance create good memories

나 기억해 네 여린 손 흩어진 머리까지도
I remember from your delicate hands to your tousled hair

(Forever you) You are so beautiful 내 가슴에 밀려와 스며와 다가와 번진 네 상처도
(Forever you) You are so beautiful come into my heart, permeate in (into my heart) come closer (to my heart) and those swelled up wounds of yours

(Forever you) You are so wonderful시린 네 사랑도 네 눈물도 내 아픔 상처를 지우죠
(Forever you) You are so beautiful that died-off love of yours too and your tears too wipe away my wounded pain

널 사랑한다 널 사랑한다
I love you I love you

이제는 너를 안아주고 싶다 그 차가운 세상 끝에 홀로 서성이던 널
Now, I want to hug the you who hover alone at the end of this heartless world

하루하루 내 사랑이 네 맘을 위로해 상처난 네 가슴에 내 기억들을 담는다
day by day my love consulate your heart. In your appearance afflicted with wound, memories are filled

(Forever you) You are so beautiful 내 가슴에 밀려와 스며와 다가와 번진 네 상처도
(Forever you) You are so beautiful come into my heart, permeate in (into my heart) come closer (to my heart) and those swelled up wounds of yours

(Forever you) You are so wonderful시린 네 사랑도 네 눈물도 내 아픔 상처를 지우죠
(Forever you) You are so beautiful that died-off love of yours too and your tears too wipe away my wounded pain

널 사랑한다 널 사랑한다
I love you I love you

한 순간조차 잊지 말아요 얼마나 얼마나 사랑했는지 기억해요 for you
Don’t forget it even for a single moment. Remember how much, how much exactly did we loved for you

(Forever you) You are so beautiful 내 가슴에 밀려와 스며와 다가와 번진 네 상처도
(Forever you) You are so beautiful come into my heart, permeate in (into my heart) come closer (to my heart) and those swelled up wounds of yours

(Forever you) You are so wonderful시린 네 사랑도 네 눈물도 내 아픔 상처를 지우죠
(Forever you) You are so beautiful that died-off love of yours too and your tears too wipe away my wounded pain

널 사랑한다 널 사랑한다
I love you I love you

네 기억으로 살고 싶다
I want to live with memories of you

Credit: @InHye87 + JYJ3



0 评论: